The Profile 2.0 is a stretch ballet slipper conforming to the foot like a second skin and manufactured from a textile exclusively constructed for MDM: a high tensile anti-bacterial material.
Incorporating MDM’s re-engineered patented Dance Base Support, the Profile 2.0 offers optimal performance coupled with enhanced levels of comfort and support.
The Profile 2.0 features a suede outsole, offering an improved connection between the foot and the floor, reducing the twisting feeling often felt in a stretch canvas shoe.
Please Note – This shoe is constructed from an “interlink” canvas-like fabric to maximise your performance. This provides the perfect fit with no break in period. Wear only on specialised dance surfaces. Be sure to avoid surfaces such as concrete, roads, floorboards and carpeted areas.
The Dance Base Support technology found in the Profile 2.0 ballet slipper:
– provides extra stimulation to the foot
– assists to better activate the intrinsic muscles automatically
– creates the habitual default movement pattern required for good technique
– provides the equivalent resistance of a full sole slipper
– encourages alignment awareness which facilitates optimal positioning (reduced pronation)
– provides shock absorption and therefore protection from the impact of landing forces
The patented technology contained inside MDM footwear have gained recognition as a critical learning aid and essential duty of care product.
70% of all dance injuries are in the lower leg and our purpose-built technologies decrease the possibility of these injuries.